The world’s largest forestry fair was bigger than ever this year both in terms of area and number of exhibitors. Many visitors were drawn to Elmia Wood to see new forestry products and services and to learn about new high-tech solutions and expertise in the forest south of Jönköping, Sweden.
This was Arbortec’s first Elima exhibition, however we exhibited at the sister show KWF-Tagung in Bavaria, Germany in 2016.
We showcased a large proportion the Arbortec and Treehog products, with some excellent competitions and huge prizes being won!
Enthused arborists, foresters and dealers visited our stand from over 30 countries on all corners of the globe – a truly global exhibition!
Keep an eye on the events tab on our Facebook page for upcoming events, where there are amazing deals to be had, competitions to win, and extensive industry knowledge all in one place!
Fascinating facts from Elmia Wood 2017:
– 555 exhibitors from 28 countries, of which 200 were here for the first time
– 85,000 sq.m. of stand space
– 7 km. forest trail
– Sweden’s largest fair by area
– 131,000 sq.m. of demo area where forest machines were shown in operation
– 143 large-scale forest machines along the fair’s large-scale trail
– More than 200 accredited journalists from 24 countries
– Total number of unique visitors: 41 834
Missed Elmia Wood? Visit us at the TCIA Expo in Columbus Ohio, USA for some new product launches and more crazy prizes to be won!
Keep up with the action on Facebook and Instagram