We have just launched the brand new Dry Kit Rope Bag range and in true Arbortec fashion you won’t be disappointed with the extensive choice of colour, style, size, function and features.
The new collection offers a bag to suit every need for carrying and storing your climbing and rigging kits without any fuss. The range comes in 3 sizes and 4 colours for each size; 35L, 55L, 65L in lime, orange, pink and blue.
The Rope Bag range is another stage in the already growing Arbortec bag collection. These 12 bags have been methodically designed and purpose built for the arboricultural and forestry industries. The range includes numerous key features that will make organising your kits and using the bags in the work place more efficient, accessible and reliable.
Here are just a few of the key features (features vary based on size):
- The bags are made with waterproof PES/PVC tarpaulin fabric
- Choice of 35, 55 or 65L storage capacity
- The bags are incredibly hard-wearing and versatile
- Advanced carrying systems allowing you to comfortably carry a large amount of kit
- Reinforced grab handles and x-stitching
- Built for purpose with rope and karabiner attachment points, dividers and internal rope buckets (65L includes divider and internal rope bucket)
- Large selection of colours
- Heavyweight 50kg Load Capacity on the 55 and 65L
- Zippered lid with storm flap
- Internal draw-string dust cover
- Drain hole and vents
- Reinforced on the verticals with extra supports, to ensure the perfect “bucket” shape
To view our full range please see the bag section of our website.