See below for information about the returns options for your location.
- Flexion Global Ltd t/a Arbortec Forestwear will accept items for return or exchange that are in a resalable condition i.e., brand new, unworn, unaltered, and free of damage, within 30 days of order receipt.
- Items must, where possible, be returned with original packaging, such as shoe and clothing boxes.
- A copy of the receipt MUST also be provided in order to be eligible for a refund/exchange. A copy of which can be included in the return or emailed to: email@example.com if not already provided.
- All items will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt of return and prior to a refund or exchange.
- We aim to process refunds and/or dispatch exchanges within 3-5 business days.
- Please note, we do not offer a free exchange service outside of the UK, a refund will be issued, and a new order will need to be placed for the desired item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If returning an incorrect or faulty item, you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to begin a return.
- If a product is no longer available or discontinued, we reserve to right to replace the item with a suitable alternative of the original value and/or specification.
- We are not liable for any products replaced, exchanged, or refunded by retailers at their own discretion prior to a claim authorisation by ourselves in writing.
- When returning boots please ensure they are as clean as possible and dry, otherwise they will not be accepted for return and be subject to clause 14.
- Any rejected returns will be held for 30 days from the point of receipt to be collected by a courier, or for our returns fee to be paid. After this point we reserve the right to repossess this item to do with as we see fit.
- Returns address: Arbortec Forestwear Returns, Oldmedow Road, Hardwick Industrial Estate, Kings Lynn, PE30 4JJ.
- Our warranty covers all specified items for 12 months from point of purchase. This warranty covers faults and defects outside of normal wear and tear, and does not cover misuse, accident, modification, or unauthorised repair. Please note: our warranty does not cover anything resulting as a product of natural wear, or, in the case they have been damaged whilst fulfilling their purpose, e.g., blocking a chainsaw.
- The warranty covers parts such as, stitching, zips, metalwork, and soles.
- Our warranty does not cover second-hand products, embossed or personalised products.
- Issues brought to our attention within 30 days of receipt will be applicable for a refund, exchange or repair at the customers discretion.
- Flexion Global Ltd t/a Arbortec Forestwear reserves the right to offer a repair or replacement at its discretion for items over the 30day period up to the listed warranty period of the item.
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during the warranty period, including all stitching, zips, metalwork, handles or soles, you can return it to us for repair, or in the event that it is unrepairable, a replacement will be provided, so long as the products have been fairly treated for the period.
Products replaced or repaired under the warranty are only covered for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product.
- If we are unable to complete your order (e.g., due to stock issues or issues verifying billing details) we will contact you by email or phone to advise of suitable alternatives or issue a full refund.
- Item photos on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Whilst we aim to ensure colours are displayed accurately, we cannot guarantee that every device screen will reflect the exact colour.
- Any customs duties or additional charges which apply to your order (if your order is delivered outside of the UK) will be your responsibility and are not included in the delivery costs.
- Delivery times will vary dependant on the country. If you are buying products during promotional periods, it may take a little longer for our products to be delivered to you.
- Whilst we endeavour to have your items delivered as soon as possible, if it has been delayed by an event outside of our control (e.g., courier delays, logistics or bad weather) we will let you know as soon as possible.
WARRANTY PERIODS FOR MANUFACTURING DEFECTS:
- Arbortec Footwear = 12 months
- Scafell Boots (black, brown and lime) = 14 months
- Arbortec Clothing = 6 months
- Coats, Socks, Knitwear = 6 months
- Bags = 6 months
For more information please contact us at email@example.com