With the Breatheflex Pro's everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trousers. The material is woven with Kevlar fibers, making it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The crotch is made with Kevlar and an incredibly stretchy fabric to eliminate ripping and allow for extensive movement and flexibility in the tree.
Each pair is handcrafted in our own Portuguese factory. This has enabled us to make changes to products quickly, ensure the finished article has been made to the highest standard.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trousers to attach to laces of boots.
- Reflective decals along the side of the leg.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Vents on the back of the trousers.
- Available in 3 colours: Black, blue, and lime.
- Available in short and tall leg.
Conforms to F1897-14 – leg protection for chainsaw users and F1897-14– leg protection for chainsaw users in Canada.
AT4060 Breatheflex Pro Lime UL Rated.