The Breatheflex Pro's were introduced to the market in 2017 and there have been a few improvements since their first release based on your recommendations. This video is a brief insight into the key features of the trousers and highlights which elements have been upgraded.
With the Breatheflex Pro's everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trouser. The material is woven with Kevlar fibres and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The NEW crotch has undergone a major overhaul, it has been made with kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree. The material has also been changed to prevent sawdust from getting stuck to this area.
Based on customer feedback the trousers now feature a brand NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
Other features include:
1. Adjustable waistband
2. Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces
3. Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots
4. Reflective decals along the side of the leg
5. YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
6. Vents on the back of the trousers (Type A only)
7. Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime
8. Available in Type A and Type C
9. Available in short and tall leg