AT4185 Arborflex Pro Skins - Black
The Arborflex Pro Skin is a high-quality active trouser. The Skin can be used as a stand-alone lightweight climbing/work trouser, which can be changed into fully protective chainsaw trousers when worn with Arborflex Baselayer.
The Arborflex Pro skins feature incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panels on the front and ankle of the trouser. This material has been woven with Kevlar fibres which makes the panels extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
*This set of trousers are NOT chainsaw protective, until worn in conjunction with the additional Base layer.*
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 6-way stretch concept to reduce fatigue.
- Reinforced lower leg with extra strong abrasion resistant fabric over the knee and lower leg.
- Stretch crotch panel.
- Ventilation zips at the back of both legs.
- Deep pockets with dustproof zippers for phones, wallets, etc.
- Adjustable waist sizes.
- Pre-bent knees designed for maximum movement.
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be adjusted to reduce sawdust ingress into boots.
NB: THESE TROUSERS DO NOT HAVE ANY CHAINSAW PROTECTION
*This set of trousers are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only chainsaw protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*