AT4080 - Arbortec Deep Forest Chainsaw Trousers Design A/Class 1 - Lime
At Arbortec, we believe that safety and comfort should never be compromised. That's why we've created chainsaw pants that deliver on both fronts. With their heavy-duty construction and innovative design, you can trust that these pants will perform every time you wear them.
We’ve incorporated the latest technology to create a product that meets and exceeds industry standards to keep you safe and comfortable in the field. Made from the same stretchy Polyamide and Spandex mix found in our Breatheflex Pro Freestyle.
We understand the role that safety plays in your daily life, so we've constructed each pair with heavy-duty fabric, and incorporated features like Kevlar fiber reinforced ankles and knees.
Your comfort is important, especially when you’re working long hours. That’s why we’ve designed each pair of pants with input from professionals like you. You’ll have the ultimate breathability and flexibility, which means you get to work comfortably all day long.
The Deep Forest was tested to BS EN 381-5:1995 and BS EN ISO 13688:2013
- Design A/Class 1
- Express your individuality with a variety of colors to choose from
- Double Stitching – Get the reinforcement and quality you expect. Avoid tears, rips, and seam failure for longer-lasting wear.
- Reinforced Ankles and Knees – Kevlar fiber reinforced areas offer high abrasion resistance that increases the life of your trousers.
- Triostrand Gridlock Lite Chainsaw Blocking Fabric – Lightweight but heavy-duty, this fabric offers breathable protection that’s unmatched.
- Removable & Replaceable Gaiter – Dust and insects are a problem of the past.
- Hand-crafted – We make each pair by hand in our Portuguese factory.
Sizes: XS – 3XL
Leg: Reg - Tall