ATHV4480 - Heavy Duty Full Zip Breathedry® Jacket - Yellow
The Arbortec HD Jacket is a technical garment constructed from 100% polyester 3 layer laminated waterproof fabrics. Arbortec has partnered with Porelle membranes to create the perfect waterproof and breathable (17,000mm2 waterproof). The jacket conforms to BS EN 343:2019, Classes 4,4 (waterproof), Class 3 (Hi-Vis).
We've reinforced the high-wear areas with abrasion-resistant material for increased durability in tough conditions. The reinforced materiel is made up with hexagonal articulated patterning for a comfortable fit and enhanced mobility.
The long back to jackets allows the water to get away from the upper. The long back can also be tucked behind the harness to stop the jackets for riding up the back.
The large hood is helmet-compatible, with a mouldable peak. The hood can be removed or stowed away at the back of the jacket.
Large, zipped pocket at the front of the jacket with waterproof zips and storm flap. A hidden chest pocket has been included, also protected by the large storm flap which covers the main chest zip.
Style: Full Zip Jacket
Avg weight: 1.1KG
Standards: EN 343:2019, Classes 4,4 (Waterproof), Class 3 (hi-vis), GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM)
Sizes: XS – 5XL
- 100% polyester 3 layer laminated waterproof & breathable Porell Membranes fabric. (>17,000mm2 waterproof)
- Reinforced patches on the shoulders, elbows and forearm made from hexagonal [patterned fabric
- Large, adjustable hood with a mouldable peak. The hood can be removed or stowed away at the back of the jacket
- Storm flaps over the zips and waterproof zips. As well as heavy duty poppers.
- Long back to allow water to get away from the upper half. For those climbing, the jacket can be tucked behind the harness
- Internal draw strings to make the jacket a better fit
- Under arm zips for ventilation
- Velcro cuffs
- Hi-Vis piping
- Hi-Vis jackets have hexagonal hi-vis reflective decals