ATHV4070 Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Trousers Design C Class 1 - Hi-Vis Orange
With the Breatheflex Pro, everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With high tenacity polymer, we can ensure that these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient, abrasion-resistant and reflective panel on the knees and ankles.
The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility.
Based on customer feedback the trousers now feature a brand NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
The Breatheflex Pro Hi-Vis conforms to EN ISO 20471 RIS - 3279 -TOM.
Breatheflex Pro In Action:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Design C trouser (saw protection on the front and back of the legs) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Design C.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 RIS - 3279 -TOM.
- Available in regular and tall leg.
- Please note: ventilation zips on Type A only
The AT4070 is a Design C trouser (saw protection to the front and back of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
To See how the Breatheflex Pro range stands up to both electric and petrol chainsaws, check out the links below.