Freestyle Chainsaw Trousers Design A Class 1 - Red - AT4061
Introducing the Freestyle Collection.
The Freestyle Collection has been designed to make the working day easier. It is durable, breathable, and loaded with new features.
The Freestyle Collection has been built with new outer materials and a durable new lower leg material. In addition to durability, the flexibility will allow you to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The Collection also comes with an elasticated waist, offset seams and articulated knees for extra flexibility and comfort. The crotch is made with Kevlar and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
This style has been designed with the foresters in mind. It has a high back with attachment points for braces with the addition of a ruler pocket. All the external pockets are zipped to keep debris out as well as air vents for extra breathability (Design A only.)
Each pair is handcrafted in our own Portuguese factory. This enables us to make changes to products quickly and ensure the finished article has been made to the highest standard.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Strong, flexible outer materials.
- New tailored fitting.
- YKK zipped pockets – harness compatible.
- Belt loops and braces attachment points.
- High back.
- Ruler pocket.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots.
- Vents on the back of the trousers (Design A only).
- Design A trouser (saw protection on the front of the legs only) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Design A.
- Available in regular and tall leg.
The AT4061 is a Design A trouser (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
To See how the Breatheflex Pro range stands up to an electric chainsaw, check out the video below.
Specification Information - Class 1.