- Class 2 Chainsaw protection
- Midsole and steel toecap
- Roller Ball lace system
- Top Quality Leather
- Vibram Outsole
- Free spare laces and socks
The boot has been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. Tested and certified to Class 2 protections means the boot has 24m/s chainsaw protection.
The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature which ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot.
The Breathe dry system gives the boots greater breathability and ensures your feet are kept dry.
Rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris getting into the lacing system.
Every pair of boots are handmade to ensure each pair of boots are the highest quality. It's the skill of the craftsmen that make the difference to the comfort and quality.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- Vibram®: technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY® system: gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone and open top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
- i-fitTM: foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.
HOW IT'S MADE
Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boot - Blue - AT33300