To our American friends – the UL certified Breatheflex Pro is now available!
What does this mean?
It means United Laboratories have certified the Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Trousers for use in America. Now you too will be able to experience the comfort and protection of our latest and greatest pair of chainsaw trousers.
About the Breatheflex Pro
The Breatheflex Pro has been designed with the professional arborist in mind. When we set out to produce this gear, we wanted to make something cool and comfortable to wear all day long.
We did our research, we did our development, and we have produced a pair of strong and lightweight trousers that will allow you to stay protected while still allowing for the maximum amount of flexibility.
Our new UL standard range comes in six popular colours: Blue, Lime, Black, Beige, Hi-Vis Orange and Legacy Vintage Blue.
- Carefully handmade by machinists using premium materials and threads.
- Lightweight chainsaw blocking system made from strong yet light Dyneema.
- Shaped knee for easier movement.
- Additional Kevlar reinforcement to protect against bumps and scrapes.
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas.
- Cargo and phone pockets.
- Zipped air vents on the back of the legs.
The Breatheflex Pro is the most advanced pair of chainsaw trousers made to date. Now that it is UL certified, our American friends will be able to experience the comfort and protection we can offer.