THCH1 Treehog Challenger Wellington Boot - Class 3
The Treehog THCH1 Challenger Wellington boot is of chemical-resistant rubber construction and complies with EN ISO 17249 Class 3 (28m/s). The boot has great wearer benefits and includes the following:
- Low profile seam for abrasion reduction.
- Removable and replaceable footbed.
- Adjustable laced cuff around calf.
- 200J protective steel toecap.
- Cleated rubber sole unit for grip on mud.
- Chemical and heat resistant outsole.Download Declaration of Conformity