AT3819 Lo Sock Xpert - Black/Lime
Heavy duty work sock, for extreme outdoor wear. Our technical socks are made from a blend of Thermocool*, Merino Wool**, and Lycra for superb fit; moisture wicking capabilities and thermal regulation.
The Arbortec Forestwear Xpert sock range harnesses the latest technology and the most recent discoveries in advanced fibers to bring you the best in technical footwear base layers.
When using technically advanced footwear with moisture controlling systems choosing the right socks can be a difficult process. Now, with the Xpert sock range you can rest assured that your feet will perform at their best.
The Xpert Lo sock is an 8" (200mm) sock made from a blend of Advansa Thermocool®* and Merino Wool** for optimum temperature and moisture regulation and lycra and Borgolon Nylon for a snug fit. With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear.
Available in size EU 36 / UK 3 / US 4 to EU 50 / UK 15 / US 16.
- Anatomically shape "Y" Heel Support.
- 4 knitted layers at toe and heel.
- 3 layers in metatarsal zone for improved circulation.
- Instep vent panels and channels around tibia for temperature control.
- Moisture wicking fibres on sides and tibia.
- Padding in footbed for shock absorption.
- Softened instep to protect against blisters and bruises.
- Extra flat toe seam for comfort.
- Reinforced toe & heel for durability.
- Suitable for working in cold temperatures.
- Made from Thermocool® and Merino Wool for superb moisture wicking and thermo-regulating properties.
*Thermocool: The Advansa Thermocool combination is a unique blend of hollow cored fibers and fibers with a longitudinally channelled surface, providing benefits beyond that which can be expected by a single yarn of one type of fibre. To read more about the advantages of this amazing fabric, please see our technology section.
**Merino Wool is one of nature’s wonders which is naturally breathable and odour resistant, and has amazing thermal properties. To read more about Merino wool, please see our technology section.